
...until someone starts to bite!!

Joel had to work late tonight, so I took the boys for a walk after supper. Isaac has been terrible in the double stroller lately. He screams, tries to escape, and pulls Caleb's hair (he rides in back) He loves the wagon though. It was still about 50 degrees out, so we went a little farther than we usually do. Isaac must have gotten bored. When we were almost back home, he started bending over and biting Caleb's legs! I have to buckle Isaac in, otherwise he stands up, so I am surprised he can even reach Caleb. When I told him to stop, he'd scrunch up his nose and smile at me. What a little stinker! (He's never really been a "biter" but he's getting 3 teeth right now. Hopefully that's why he was doing it, and it won't become a problem....)
So Caleb rode the rest of the way home with his legs hanging over the side! (and of course Isaac had to try and sit like that too!) I guess I am going to have to rethink my plan to use the wagon for our trips to the zoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment