Saturday, March 28, 2009
What we do 99.9% of the day....
Caleb and Isaac LOVE basketball. (Well anything that involves sports, actually) As you can see, they are both pretty good at it. I have mentioned before that Caleb has always been "advanced" with is "ball skills" when they have tested his gross motor ability. He can shoot baskets, hit a baseball that's pitched to him, catch any size ball, and kick a soccer ball. He's great at all of these things as long as he doesn't have to move much. If he has to run or turn quickly, he almost always falls. He doesn't quite have the balance or coordination to run smoothly or turn around quickly, which one would think should be easier than hitting a baseball with a bat! I do think he's getting more "sturdy" though, but falling never phases him.
I was going through some clothes that my mom sent the boys today. Of course Caleb saw the shorts and had to wear them. Looks like he will be wearing size 12 and 18month shorts again this year. And his "little" brother won't have to wear "hand me downs" because he'll be wearing size 24 months! I don't think they will be wearing shorts outside anytime soon though. Today it was back in the 30's and it's now snowing. We're supposed to get 6-12 inches tonight/tomorrow....great!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm relieved to read that the boys are feeling better. We've been praying! When it gets nice out, we'll have to meet at the zoo and walk around. Oh yes, if you have any toys you are thinking of getting rid of, please let me know. Thanks! :)
Post a Comment