He continues to be a little stinker. Whatever Caleb is doing, good or bad, Isaac doing too. When they are playing outside, if Caleb is mowing, so is Isaac. If Caleb stops and gets his bike, so does Isaac. When Caleb says he's done eating, even if Isaac has only taken a couple bites and I know he's still hungry, he'll say "Done! Done!" too. And really won't eat anymore. It's happening at almost every meal too. If Caleb refuses to do something, so will Isaac. If Isaac says he wants "yo-guk" (yogurt), but then Caleb says "I don't" then Isaac will refuse to eat it. He wants to be just like his big brother.
He continues to have a temper and lets us know if he doesn't agree with us. I often have to carry him out of preschool under my arm, kicking and screaming, because he's a little Houdini and can get out of my grip very easily. And when I am holding him when he's mad and I try to put him down, he holds his legs up and won't stand (so he ends up sitting where I put him down.) He also gets very mad when I won't give him a second (or 3rd or 4th) "Dy-din" (vitamin). He will stand by the counter where I keep them and scream when I tell him he already had one.
But, he is also a little sweet heart. For the most part, he is a happy little guy. He always allows Caleb to steal toys away from him, and tries time after time to be included in whatever C is doing. He's always looking out for Caleb, and loves sharing with him. His feelings are hurt very easily and his little bottom lip will come out and he will cry huge crocodile tears when Caleb tells him, "no."
The cutest thing that he's been saying lately is "Day-yub" (Caleb) He calls for him when he doesn't know where he is, "Day-yub? Are you?" and "HI! Day-yub!" and "Yuv you" (love you). Soooo cute! He also loves "moose" (smooches).
Here are some pics I took at the park while C was at school last week. I am glad we enjoyed the weather then, because today it didn't even hit 60 degrees and I thought our house was going to blow away.
I might be biased, but isn't he CUTE??






1 comment:
I might be biased too but SOOO cute!!!
Post a Comment