Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Recap

Wow. We've been busy! I am going to try and highlight what's been going on around here. We celebrated Christmas four times this year. I felt like we were constantly on the go. My parents then came into town for the week after Christmas and just left yesterday. It's always nice to have them come and stay. While they were here, Joel and I had a lot of projects to do. We're getting ready to put our house on the market, which is stressful, scary and exciting.

I know I say this all the time, but the boys are growing up way too fast. Isaac is saying some complete sentences now. His favorite is "I watch this one AFTER this movie." Then he gets out his charm and says "Okay mama? This movie next. Okay?" (He always has a movie in his hand, waiting for the current movie to be done.) He got several new movies for Christmas and would sit and watch them all day if we would let him. And of course we don't, and that has been the reason for most of his tears and tantrums lately. His new response when he doesn't want something is "No thank you." So stinkin cute. (Although it's not so cute when I need to change his diaper or he needs to eat and he's telling me "No thank you!")

Caleb is sick again. He's has been super congested for a week, but his nose has finally started draining which is giving him some relief. I listened to his lungs with my stethoscope, and they were a little wheezy but otherwise sounded okay.
He's back to using his inhaler and I think that's helping his cough as well. I might take him to the doc tomorrow just to make sure it's just a cold. He hasn't had a fever, which is a good sign.

Continue reading to see what else we've been up too....

No comments: