After Caleb finished his antibiotic for his ear infection, I thought we were in the clear (except for Joel's never ending cough). However, Isaac got a really bad bacterial eye infection (pink eye??) Our ped told us that we needed to keep Caleb and Isaac separated for 48 hours with the hopes that Caleb didn't get it too (which he didn't). So, Joel and Caleb went to stay at Joel's parents house for the weekend. I think Caleb loved all of the one-on-one time with his Daddy and grandparents. But, the boys missed each other terribly. I don't know how many times they both asked to call each other. So sweet.
It was kind of nice to spend some snuggle time with Isaac, but he wasn't in the mood to do anything besides lay in our bed and watch "Monsters, Inc" and Toy Story about 200 times. He continues to be miserable. The oral antibiotic that he is on must have unplugged the snot gates in his little head. He has a constant drip of thick green mucous coming out of his nose. His super sensitive skin looks like it's burned from all of the wiping we've had to do, even though I have a constant shield of Aquaphor on his face. Oh and his cough is back too. Lovely. Caleb keeps asking me when we're going to have grass again....I tell him not soon enough.
On a positive note, my brother will most likely be released from the hospital tomorrow. So that's good news. He was one sick
Hoepfully I'll have a more exciting post soon. In the mean time, here's another picture of what Caleb's been doing lately (He's doing the same thing in my previous post). He'll sit next to Isaac, grab him around the neck and say to me "Hey Mom! This a good picture?" And then he gives me the cheesiest smile while waiting for me to grab the camera. (You can tell Isaac doesn't feel well...)

And here are a few pics that I forgot to post back in December. We made their first snow


No comments:
Post a Comment