Caleb seems to struggle daily with what he wants to be when he grows up. To the point where he sometimes gets upset about it. I probably hear "Mom. Which is cooler. A real live firefighter? Or a real live Buzz Lightyear?" about 50 times a day. And on the days when he's not asking me that, he wants to be a real live farmer, or a builder, or a ambulance driver, or a race car driver. Today, he told me "Okay, I really know what I will be when I grow up....a farmer. No actually a builder." I think the question of what he's going to be when he grows up is always on his little mind. And he's also concerned about me. "Mom, what are YOU going to be when you grow up?" I always tell him that I am already a mommy and a nurse. But, that doesn't satisfy him.
He has needed a hair cut since before Christmas, but he's been sick off and on and we can never get in to the salon. Today, I just decided to trim it up myself while he was in the tub. (Boy does he have a TON of hair!) It didn't turn out too bad, but will definitely need to be cut by a professional in the near future! Caleb said to me "Mom! You should be a hair cutter when you grow up!" HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know it really is funny how often kids think about this. Also funny that the boys ask me what I am going to be when I grow up too. I remind them that I am already grown up and that I am an accountant, which generally gets the response of "What's that?" When I try to explain I don't think I get any "cool points". Please tell Caleb that all of his choices that you mentioned are much cooler than Troy's ninja (in my opinion).
Post a Comment