It's been way too cold to play outside lately and that along with the boys being sick we have been stuck in the house. Like I mentioned before, Isaac was going stir crazy. Since he's pretty much over his cold now, I took him to his library class on Friday. He was a WILD MAN! He had so much fun. I think his favorite part was crawling after a little girl who couldn't quite walk yet. She was fast and that made him giggle....so cute! He was so much more confident in himself than the last session. I think it helps that he's now one of the oldest (and obviously biggest) "babies" in the class. He shared toys and played nicely with everyone. Even the little girl who insisted on petting his head. I actually got to visit with the other mom's during free play. It's a little sad that this will be his last session of "Nursery Rhyme Time." (I've been taking him since he was about 6 months old.) The next session he'll be in "Lap Sitters" which is for kids 24 months-3 years old.
Today he was begging me once again to "Go in car," so I took him to Target with me. He started saying "What's that for?" At first, I wasn't sure if that's what he said, but he kept asking me and pointing. And sometimes, I'd tell him what something was, and apparently it wasn't what he was looking at. He'd say, "No! What's THAT for?" and point again. (After being amazed that he's already asking questions like this, I got a little sad. When am I going to come to terms with the fact that MY BABY IS GROWING UP??!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment