Caleb has needed a haircut for a while now, but he couldn't get it cut because of all the chicken pox scabs on his scalp. They are finally healed and he's been begging to get his hair cut at "Sports place," so I took him there last week after we were done running errands. Isaac isn't usually with us when Caleb gets his hair cut because he's a little terror in places like that (remember the last time I took him, he knocked down an entire display of metal hair product bottles??!!) But this was not a planned haircut, so he was along. And he made it known that HE
wanted needed a haircut too. (He's only had his hair cut one time in a salon because I usually cut it when he's playing in the bathtub since it doesn't grow very fast. Plus it's still wispy enough that you really can't notice that I don't know what I am doing!). He threw a huge fit when I told him that he didn't need a haircut yet, but we could come back when he did. He was SO sad that it made me sad! In the end, his crocodile tears payed off and he got a
trim haircut too. But the look on his face while the lady was cutting it was priceless. He looked so grown up sitting there. He didn't move a muscle the entire time and he looked so proud of himself when he was done.
Before:

After:

--------------------------
Unfortunately Caleb is still running a low grade temp. I am glad it's not 102-103 anymore, but it is consistently above 100. I am sure his doc will be calling in the AM. Not sure what the plan will be, but I am praying that it's gone by then and we can stop worrying!
1 comment:
So handsome!!!
Post a Comment