Tuesday, June 1, 2010

OGROB (Operation Get Rid of Bubba)...

Obviously isn't going too well....


---------------------------

Isaac continues to think that he gets to be in T-ball this summer with Caleb. I keep reminding him that he's not old enough to play T-ball with the big boys and that he gets to take swimming lessons this summer. Here's what he had to say about that:

Isaac: I get to play T-ball with Caleb!
Me: You can play at our house, but you aren't going to play on Caleb's team at the field.
Isaac: Yes I am.
Me: No, you are going to swimming lessons!
Isaac: No I not. I not go to swimming lessons! I play T-ball with Caleb.
Me: You have to be four years old to play T-ball.
Isaac: I AM four.
Me: No, you're two years old.
Isaac (obviously getting a little ticked): No I FOUR! AND I PLAY T-BALL AT THE FIELD WITH CALEB!!
Me: When you are four you can play T-ball, but right now you are two years old.
Isaac: Oh crap.

1 comment:

Cora said...

Too bad you can't tell him that he can play t-ball if he gets rid of bubba.

I have decided the only "easy" way to get rid of pacifiers is to do it when they're still really babies. Then they can't demand what they want...in complete sentences even.