Friday, June 4, 2010

Last Day of School

As we were walking into preschool on Wednesday, Caleb told me "I love preschool!" That was the first time he's ever said that! I am not sure if he was saying it because it was his last day or not, but it was nice to hear him say it!

I wish I could have gotten some more pics of him and his best friends, but he was NOT into any picture taking on that day. (And the 2 pics that I did get are blurry for some reason...)But I did get a picture of C with his buddy Briley and his brother Jace (who Isaac loves playing with). Never a dull moment at play dates with this crew:)
(Isaac (2), Caleb (4), Jace (3), Briley (4) )

He did agree to take a picture with his beloved teachers. He is definitely going to miss these special ladies! They were so patient with him and he's blossomed so much this year because of them. They were also so careful and adapted plans to ensure he that wasn't exposed to things that could make him sick and we are so grateful to them for that! He is going to have Mrs Johnson again next year which will be great!
(Mrs Lange, Caleb, Mrs Johnson)


Unfortunately Caleb celebrated his last day by getting a fever. He's had one since Wednesday afternoon, so we're off to the doc later today...boooo!

No comments: