(Isaac is really into who's a boy and who's a girl)
Isaac: I a boy and you a girl.
Me: You're right!
Isaac: And Daddy a boy and Caleb a boy.
Me: Yep. Is Macy a boy or a girl?
Isaa: A girl.
Me: You're righ. Is Grammie a girl or a boy?
Isaac: A boy. (In his defense she has short hair)
Me: No, Grammie is a girl.
Isaac: No! He a boy.
Me: No, Grammie is a girl like me. What is Mo (my mom).
Isaac: A boy. (she also has short hair).
Me: No, Mo is a girl too.
Isaac: Oh man!
Me: What about grandpa?
Isaac: Grandpa a boy. And Papa a boy.
Me: What about Mallory?
Isaac: Mal-wee? I don't remember!
Me: Mallory is a girl. What about Anna?
Isaac: I not remember Anna a boy or a girl either!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Me: What should we get Daddy for Father's Day?
Caleb: (silent)
Me: Well what do you think?
Caleb: Mom! I'm thinking!
Me: Oh, sorry!
Caleb: I know! How about a decoration?
Me: What kind of decoration?
Caleb: Like a deer or a goose.
Me: A deer or a goose?
Caleb: Yah, and you can pet them and touch them. But they are not real. They just a decoration.
Me: And where would you put these decorations?
Caleb: In your bedroom. Daddy would love that, right?!
Me: Right! Where do you think we would buy decorations like this?
Caleb: I don't know. We need to ask Daddy. He will know.
-------------------------------------------------
(Isaac started swimming lessons this week, which started off rocky, but now he's a little fish!)
Isaac: I the best swimmer. Ever.
-----------------------------------------------
(At Target buying more swim diapers for Isaac)
Me: Well Isaac, the only diapers in your size are pink.
Isaac: NO! I don't want pink! Pink is for girls. I a boy!
Me: It's the only kind they have in your size. And look they have Dora on them.
Isaac: Dora is for girls!
Me: Well if you went pee pee on the potty you wouldn't have to worry about wearing pink diapers.
Isaac: I not pee pee on the potty. I pee in my diapers.
Me: (sigh....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it!! Man they crack me up!! So adorable, I miss you guys!!
Post a Comment