Monday, June 14, 2010

Caleb's first T-ball game



Caleb was so excited that today was his first T-ball game. It rained most of the day and he was so concerned it was going to be cancelled. I called the hot line and there wasn't anything about it being called off. When we got to the field, we were the only ones there. After waiting around for a while, I asked what the date was and Joel's response was "June 14th", not June 21st. Wrong date. My bad.

In my defense, we have had a stressful few days around here (more on that later) and I was so excited to get out and do something fun. Caleb was disappointed, but took it very well. It helped that there was a "rock park" at that school so he got to play on the playground instead. Hopefully we'll show up at the right time next week and he'll get to play ball!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!! Nothing like being early =)