Monday, June 28, 2010

Fly on the wall

Isaac: I have a headache. And my knee have a headache too.
----------------------------------------------------

Caleb: Isaac! We get to see Jake and Sam today!

Isaac: Wow! I don't be-weeve it!
----------------------------------------------------

Isaac: I don't feel good.

Me: You don't feel good? What's wrong?

Isaac: I not feel good. I just borned (born) last week!
----------------------------------------------------

Caleb: Mom! My ear is hearing too loudly!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Caleb (to Isaac while they were playing with Matchbox cars): Take it easy! Drive safe!
---------------------------------------------------

Caleb (Whenever he's mad to whoever he's mad at): I'm gonna punch you like an acorn and eat you for dinner. (I know he got this from the Chipmunk movie, but have no idea if he's saying the line right!)
--------------------------------------------------------

Me: Isaac we are not going to sing about poopy anymore.

Isaac: Five little poopy jumping on the bed. One fell off and bumped his head. Mama called the poopy and the poopy said. No more poopies jumping on the bed.

Me: Isaac, I do not want you singing about poopy. Do you want a time out?

Isaac: But I not sing about poopy. I just pretending.
----------------------------------------------------

Isaac (to a catchy little tune he made up): I have a butt crack. I have a butt crack. A butt crack. A butt crack. And I have a wiener. I have a wiener. I have a wiener and a butt crack!
--------------------------------------------------------

Me: Caleb, stop talking baby talk.

Caleb: It's not baby talk. I'm speaking Spanish!
----------------------------------------------------------

Me: (To Isaac after he ate his entire dinner, the rest of Caleb's dinner and was on his 50th snack afterwards): Isaac, that's enough Bugles! You are going to get a tummy ache!

Isaac: (sticking out his belly and rubbing it): No, I not get a tummy ache, see?

No comments: