Sunday, October 14, 2007

Little Procrastinator





. Lately when I'm trying to get Caleb ready for bed, he's seems to suddenly get very "busy" with something that HAS to get done. He'll be laying around and yawning until he sees his pajamas come out. Then he gets his second wind. Tonight he found the need to haul air around in his dump truck. I think he went around the house 50 times and would scream each time I tried to put his shirt on. His physical therapist would be proud though as he was backing up and walking sideways to get the truck to fit past things that were in his way. He's definitely all boy!

1 comment:

Sarah Furlough said...

Too funny! It must be a boy thing, Cooper gets a second wind the second we get him out of the bath tub. No matter that he might have just been falling asleep while we were bathing him!