Here are the pics I promised. My mom sent Caleb the cutest monkey costume in the mail, but he refused to wear it. He was terrified of it (even though he loves monkeys). I tried for several weeks to get him to wear it, but no luck. I decided that it wasn't worth traumatizing him just to get a few pics. So, she found this sweat suit and I fixed up an orange hat, and he was a cute little pumpkin without even knowing it! He had a great time at the party and loved watching his buddies trick or treat. Our friends' neighborhood really gets into the festivities. Caleb loved looking at all the lights and people's Halloween decorations. I thought he'd be completely exhausted after the big day, but he was completely wired when we got home (and he didn't have any candy!)It was impossible to get a good pic of all the kids. There are a couple missing from the group shot!




1 comment:
What a cute little pumpkin! Must be something about boys, because Coop didn't want to wear his costume either.
You all look great in the family photo!
Post a Comment