Saturday, September 11, 2010

IZ Update

I think I mentioned that he complained about his right ear hurting one time while we were in MN last week, but never said anything about it again. Then yesterday AM, he was crying that his left ear hurt. So I took him in because he always seems to get sicker on the weekends. His cold has cleared up, but he usually ends up with an with an ear infection after he's done being snotty. Sure enough, he has a "raging" double ear infection. It's never good when the ped asks "How long has he been complaining about this?" (In other words: Why didn't you bring him in sooner?!) Talk about making me feel horrible! Poor baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have no idea how many times I felt the exact same way....and of course when I try to be "proactive" and get them there before it is raging there is nothing wrong and I get the "why did you bring them in look". You can't win!!
-From one mother of the year to anohter =)