Thursday, September 30, 2010

Priceless

One trip to Toys R US +
one very indecisive 4.5 year old +
$40 Phineas & Ferb camera=

CALEB SLEPT IN HIS BED 16 NIGHTS IN A ROW....BY HIMSELF.....ALL NIGHT!!!!

I still cannot believe it! He's had the same sticker chart for over 6 months and it's FINALLY filled up!


We've been telling him that when his chart was filled up, he could pick out a surprise from the toy store. He had free reign (within reason) of the store and had a very hard time picking something out. I still cannot believe he picked the camera. Well actually I can, I guess. He LOVES taking pictures and this is a "real live camera." I tried conning him into getting one of those break-proof Fisher Price "real" cameras, but he insisted that those weren't "really real." He LOVES his pick and I love seeing him so happy. (And that he's not sleeping with us anymore!)


He's already taken over 200 pictures. It's so funny to see what he's been taking pictures of.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this post!!! Tell Caleb we are so proud and so impressed with his photography, must get that talent from his mom =)