Tuesday, September 14, 2010

No girls allowed!

Up until recently, the boys didn't want much to do with Joel. Of course they have always loved him, but they needed/wanted me to do anything and everything for them. Well that has changed and all they want is their DAD! They cannot wait until he gets home from work and he has to help them do everything now. Sometimes they cheer when they hear I have to work, and then are not excited to see me when I come home! When I ask them if I can help do something, they always reply, "No, Daddy can do it!" (They still both want me to put them to bed though...)

The other night, we were all playing outside. I went in to get the phone and when I came out, this is what I saw (they were watching for bunnies):


Then I decided to take a few more pictures of my boys, most of which didn't turn out because they were being so silly:



Then I asked Joel to take a picture of me with Caleb and Isaac. Neither of them would take a picture with me! "No! We take pictures with Daddy!" However, Caleb was very eager to take a picture of me by myself! (Pretending to be sad that no one would take a picture with me.) I hope this picture isn't a preview of what my future is going to look like!!

No comments: