Fast forward to last week, I had 6 messages on my phone on Wednesday (the day before the classes were supposed to start). They were calling to tell me that they had expanded the ages of the classes for ages 2-4 years old and wanted to know if we wanted to attend (we meaning me, Isaac AND Caleb.) It became apparent that they were really
So we've had one class, which was a bit unorganized, but for the most part it was okay. It obviously has christian based lessons, so they are pretty much just learning about the Bible. Which is fine with me, of course! (Although she threw in some colors and shapes at one point...) And it was funny because she told us at the beginning of class that one of her goals was to have the kids be able to recognize their names by the end of the semester...both boys know how to do that already.
I really didn't think they were paying attention too much last week, but Caleb has been opening up books and "reading" to Isaac and he always is talking about "On the first day, God made the sky, on the second day, God made..." So he WAS paying attention! So we'll see how it goes. It kind of reminds me of the library classes I take them to (which we now have to miss because of this class...), but those are free! I guess I should look at it as helping the church build their program up. Plus, it gives us something different to do together each week.
Isaac's "First day of preschool" Although he told me "Dis is not preschool. I go to preschool when I free (three) and den I go to Cay-yub's school!"
No comments:
Post a Comment