Thursday, April 7, 2011

Basement Fun

Since it still isn't really warm enough to play outside for long periods of time, we have been playing in the basement a lot.  That's where we keep the majority of their toys and they have their computer down there as well.  Their favorite thing though is to "shoot hoops" and we spend hours upon hours playing "Marquette basketball."

We have two huge bins of Little People stuff.  I have been debating whether or not to sell it all because they never want to play with any of it.  I practically had to beg them to play with me today, but once we got our "village" set up, they had a blast.  Maybe we'll hang onto it for a while...

Notice Caleb still has a hold of his basketball though...

And here he has the ball between his legs..not sure who he thinks is going to steal it from him. They have a hundred balls down there!

This is what Isaac does now when I tell him to smile. He puts his fingers by his eyes (or cheeks) and says "Chinese!" Not sure where he got that!

No comments: