Friday, April 29, 2011

HOUSTON: Astros game

We decided to go to an Astros game since all of my boys are huge baseball fans. The game started at 6PM...it was still 80 degrees! The boys did well for a while, but it was HOT! I ended up taking them to the kids zone while Joel watched the game. The boys had so much fun doing the kids activities. They had a water game, so that cooled them off and then they were really happy. And they got an autograph from Junction Jack (The Astros mascot.) I don't know how many times I had to explain what an autograph was to Caleb!
This guy took a much needed nap on the way to the game!

Going to pay for parking...I LOVE this picture!

Where's Caleb??



These big baseballs were every few feet and were located around the entire stadium.  Pretty cool!

No comments: