I have mentioned that Isaac has a great imagination. Lately he's been talking about "Callen Blue." Apparently this is "Pane's" (his imaginary friend) brother who is in jail! And he might be getting out of jail soon and come to visit Pane. (We don't talk about jail, so I am not sure if he even knows what it really is.)
When we read books, they always want me to tell them the author. And I can't just say the name of the book or the name of the author...they have to be together. For example, "The Cat in the Hat, by Dr Seuss" or they will make me start over. Isaac has been reading to himself lately. He'll say what he thinks the name of the book is and then say "By Effeny Jones Farler." HA! I don't know where he gets this stuff.
I need to get better at writing down what he says. He has me laughing all the time with the things he comes up with!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the funnies!! Miss the boys!! We need to get together soon!!
Rhi
Post a Comment