I took this video of him singing a Bruno Mars song a while ago, but just downloaded it from my camera. He had a cold back then and now knows the words to the song better, but I wanted to put it on here for memory's sake. Plus it makes me laugh!
Monday, April 4, 2011
The next Bruno Mars
Every time we hear a Bruno Mars song on the radio/Ipod, Caleb tells us "I'm gonna be the next Bruno Mars." As I have mentioned before, Caleb has always loved music. Maybe it's because I used to blast Mozart in my hospital room while on bed rest because I had read somewhere it would make him smarter. He was such a fussy baby when we brought him home from the NICU, but playing Nora Jones so loudly our house would shake music would usually calm him down. He can pick up the words to a song faster than I can. I have also noticed that he has pretty good pitch too...maybe he will be a singer one day, but only if his job as a garbage man doesn't pan out. :)
I took this video of him singing a Bruno Mars song a while ago, but just downloaded it from my camera. He had a cold back then and now knows the words to the song better, but I wanted to put it on here for memory's sake. Plus it makes me laugh!
I took this video of him singing a Bruno Mars song a while ago, but just downloaded it from my camera. He had a cold back then and now knows the words to the song better, but I wanted to put it on here for memory's sake. Plus it makes me laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Easily the next American Idol!! I love his facial expressions!! LOL!!!
Every time he closes his eyes, I just laugh! This is too much!
Post a Comment