Yesterday when I told Caleb he couldn't play in the mud he said "Whatever" in the sassiest voice possible. I said "What did you just say?" He replied, very seriously, "I sayed WHATEVER!" He has said it several times since then too when I tell him he can't do something, or to stop doing something. I am just waiting for the head shake to go along with it!
When Isaac is crying, Caleb tells him "Dats fake Isaac. Dats soooo annoying!"
And his newest reply when I am scolding him for doing something that he knows is naughty (like pushing Isaac or taking something off the counter**), his reply "I swa-wee Momma. Dint mean too" in the sweetest voice possible. (I sorry momma, didn't mean to)
I cannot believe I spent so much time and energy worrying that Caleb would never talk!
**He recently reached into a drawer in the kitchen and cut his hand on a knife, so he's no longer allowed to open the drawers or take anything off the counter in the kitchen unless we tell him he can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment