Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

While I was working today, my boys were all hard at work making all sorts of presents for me. It was so sweet! Caleb kept yelling, "Happy Valemtimes Day, Mommy!" when I got home. They drew me a big picture with chalk on the patio so I would see it when I got home, and made me a bunch of other artwork, picked some tulips for me, and got me a certificate for a massage. I was very impressed with Joel's creativity with them. I am sure they loved every minute of it! I am such a lucky girl!

I made this book for my mom for Mother's day. I forgot to put the real one in the mail, so she hasn't seen it yet...Happy Mother's Day, Mom!! I also wanted to share it with you all. I am so blessed to be the Mommy of these beautiful little boys. (You can click below the box to make it bigger so you can see the pictures better. Although a lot of them have already been on the blog! I cannot believe how much they have grown in the last year!)

Click here to view this photo book larger

2 comments:

Cora said...

What a cute book. I keep getting wished a Happy Valentines day too. Could they get any cuter?

Hope you had a great Mother's Day.

Anonymous said...

That book is awesome!! You take so many nice pictures!!! Happy Mother's Day!!!