


Played a little baseball, okay A LOT of baseball (with weather in the 80's!)..




Watched airplanes and smelled the flowers....


Went to the zoo (in the rain) and looked for cwouds (clouds)...


And we had a rummage sale. (I am getting old! A rummage sale?! HA! It was a very sad day for me though since I sold a lot of their baby stuff. Caleb didn't help my sales though as he was telling everyone "Dats mine!" when they picked something up. I still have a lot of clothes left, but will probably donate them since one sale is enough for me!) There were 3 more long tables full of clothes that aren't in the picture! I could have opened up a clothing store with all of their clothes!


We also enjoyed the weekend with my parents. Joel and my dad got a lot of projects done around the house! Thanks again for coming!
And I took Isaac back to the ped today since he's been a real crabby pants, isn't sleeping at night again, and has been pulling at his ears like a mad man. The verdict? Ears are fine (Praise God!), but he has 4 molars coming in at the same time. Once again, poor baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment