Since he was just on a very strong antibiotic, which obviously didn't help at all, he's now getting intramuscular shots of Rocephin for 3 days. Apparently this is equal in strength to 10 days worth of IV antibiotics. So hopefully it will do the trick. Since he's so big, he has to get 2 shots each time (today through Thursday)...poor guy! I think Caleb was more upset than Isaac was though. I tried to block his view, but he saw the nurses give Isaac his shots and Caleb instantly burst into tears. See he does care about his brother!!
And since Isaac has had 5 ear infections in 5 months, he got a golden ticket to see an ENT. And while I was on the phone trying to get an appointment (which won't be until June 18th), look what my little sweeties were up to...


Yes, that's butt paste they have on their faces! Of course this is the ONLY time in his life that Caleb has willingly shared something with Isaac! (And also notice that despite the fact that C was smearing paste all over his face, he still couldn't put down his baseball. I am beginning to think it is his siamese twin!)
2 comments:
That is so funny....about the butt paste that is!!!
Poor Isaac though =(
I know we have talked about this before but I can't help but think Chiropractor. Seems so much less invasive than all these strong antibiotics and doctors.
Prayers!!
When I was little my sister had horrible ear infections, and was 1 more infection away from tubes. Until my (hippie) mother started taking her to a chiropractor. The adjustments supposedly clear the way for the ear fluid to drain properly. Rhi may be onto something.
Who are you going to see for ENT? We love Robe/Beste group.
Post a Comment