(You'll want to pause the music in the green box on the right side)
Caleb loves, loves, loves to dance. It is SO funny. He's always coming up with new "moves." Part of this video looks like I put it in fast mode, but it's not. That's just how crazy he gets when he dances! He usually gets way out of control and ends up falling and hurting himself. He always has to dance to "Cont-wee music" because "dat's what daddy wikes."
Isaac usually joins in too (at least when there's not a bottle around....) He tries to copy Caleb sometimes which is so adorable. Although he prefers to dance to "Splish Splash I Was Takin' a Bath."
Sorry the video is so dark. I took it last night when I was getting them ready for bed. They look tired, huh?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it!! You have to Caleb that I love his moves!! Very creative!
Post a Comment