

Isaac, on the other hand, was very skeptical about this activity.


Still not sure!

My attempt to take a picture of the final results. (Isaac was still wondering what happened to the pumpkins and Caleb was having a meltdown!)

I still don't have costumes for the boys. Caleb wants to be "Nufing" (nothing) and Isaac wants to be a "Ah-ball" (football). I have a MN Vikings uniform that Isaac could wear. But, considering that Wisconsin's beloved Brett Favre is playing for the Vikings this year, I don't think it would be wise to put our baby in a costume like that!
1 comment:
I love all the updates and the pictures. Hopefully you are getting some sleep. I'll be interested to know what the doctor said about H1N1. Hopefully you don't have to keep Caleb home too long! The pumpkins are adorable. We carved with Caitlin on Sat. and she was not interested in the "guts." She did like using the spoon and insisted on putting all the seeds back inside her "puntins." See you soon! :)
Post a Comment