Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Crackin me up!

Even though Caleb refused to nap today, he took FOREVER to go to sleep tonight. He kept yelling for me and had every excuse under the sun moon why he needed me or didn't want to sleep ("My pillow hurts," "Dis bwanket too scwachy," I not want to go to pwee-school.")

He even had Isaac concerned and he was yelling, "Day-yub? Day-yub?"

The last time I went into his room, he was crying. I asked him what was wrong and he told me "Some-fing wong wif my eyes." (Something wrong with my eyes.) I asked him what was wrong with them and he said, "Day keep cwosing and not stay open." (They keep closing and not stay open.) I told him they were closing because his eyes were tired and they needed to rest. He replied "I WANT DEM OPEN! NOT CLOSE!!"

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Sorry to get them so wound up right before nap-time, but thanks for letting us come over! Next time we will try to plan a little better :)

abby said...

That's too hilarious. I am sure that it wasn't hilarious at the time, but the eye closing bit...fabulous.

Good luck with them...my own double teamers both refused naps at their appointed hour (around 2pm) but collapsed at 4 and there will be hell to pay later...