Annie had a tournament on Saturday too, and since I haven't gotten to watch her play for a long time, I wanted to make sure I saw a few games. I was going to just take Caleb with me, but of course Isaac freaked out. So, we all went. They were really good for the first match (2 games). Caleb sat with me during the second match, but Isaac and my mom ran around in the halls.
Here are a few pics (My mom found these shirts at Gymboree...my hometown team is maroon and gold):

Caleb and I passing time while the teams warmed up:


We took them home and gave them lunch and then I put them down for a nap, which I hear didn't last very long. My mom let me go back to the gym and watch the rest of the tourney and she stayed back with the boys. (They had a lot of fun making cookies after their naps.) Annie's team won the tournament...YEAH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment