He was invited to a birthday party for a boy from his class a while ago. He flipped out. He wanted nothing to do with it and refused to go. He recently got invited to another party for a boy in his class. I was kind of surprised he was invited because the little boy only got to pick 5 kids from their class (and then had other friends and family there as well.) I thought it was so nice that they also invited Mr Social (Isaac). The party was at Pump It Up, which is one of those places with a bunch of bouncy things. The germaphobic in me really cringed about taking them there, but my friends have always assured me that they are very clean. And they were right.
Anyway, I was super impressed with the place. The party was in a private room so only the kids invited to the party were in there. They had several staff members there to help the kids and they all had a blast. There was a really tall slide (it went up to the ceiling) that Caleb wanted to try. To be honest, I really didn't think he'd be able to climb up the "ladder" to get to the top. He slipped down several times, and it took him a while to make it, but he did it! I was so proud of him! I bet he did it at least 10 times in a row before he moved on to something else. (For Caleb to spend that much time on one thing is AMAZING!)
Isaac was more into kicking a blown up football into the goal. But he also liked bouncing too. They also had a guy there making balloon animals. Pretty cool. After 1.5 hours of bouncing, we went into a smaller room for cake, ice cream and presents. It was a great time and I am glad Caleb wanted to go!
Here's a pic of Caleb climbing up to a little slide...I didn't think he'd be able to do this either.


Isaac posing with the punching bags.
No comments:
Post a Comment