Friday, January 21, 2011

Uh-Oh!

Look what I found Isaac doing...

He found the doll's bubba in the basement the other day. He was sucking on it like a mad man! Thankfully it's extremely hard to get out of the doll's mouth and it's been where it belongs since!


Actually nights have been going MUCH better the past few days. FINALLY! I was beginning to think he was going to be getting up every hour for the rest of his life. (It's almost been a month since we took them away.) He's still getting up once or twice a night, but hasn't been screaming for his bubbas and easily goes back to sleep. The problem is, he's been coming into our bed and we're letting him stay. Apparently we didn't learn our lesson with Caleb. I think we are just thankful that we are getting sleep again!

1 comment:

Cora said...

Ooohhh, he's smart and a bit sneaky! Glad that you're finally getting some sleep.