Boy, oh boy, our little Isaac is a handful! I cannot believe the things that come out of his mouth. Today when he was putting his shoes on, he put them on the wrong feet. I told him that he should take them off and put them on the right way. He let out a huge sigh and then replied (with his perfect eye rolling action), "It doesn't matter!" When I told him it did matter because it would hurt his feet, he said, "Mom, it's no big deal! It doesn't matter!" HA!
Then tonight before supper, I told him that he needed to pick up his game because he made a huge mess. His reply, "Don't worry about it! It's no big deal!" Alrighty then!
He is such a little smart ass, but it's hard not to laugh when he says these things because he's so stinking cute! Although one day I swear I almost put soap in his mouth because he was being so sassy...but can you really do that to a 2.5 year old?!"
I think we're in trouble!
----------------------------------------------------------
I should mention that life without Bubba is going okay. We have not given it back to him, even though we've really wanted to. (If Joel knew where I hid them, he probably would have by now!) He still fusses about it and will randomly say "I miss my Bubba!" Especially at night. But, considering he's still pretty miserable with his cold, I think it's going pretty good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment